Finally, the fabric is ready for installation once all the hardware is attached. The stainless hardware includes corner shackles, wire-edging to the sail’s perimeter, where applicable, and the application of eyelets and corner plates.
For quality control, we rely on our QC manager, who makes a final quality control check before we fold the project, and dispatch it to the client’s site for our installation team to get to work. We double-check all the specs, test the seams, and cut all loose threads. We also scan the fabric for any snags or pulls. Our goals are your satisfaction. When only the best will do, you can depend on Shade Systems to offer:
- The industry’s best warranties on our materials
- Monoplane anti-clastic fabric membranes
- 3-dimensional architectural fabric membranes
- The biggest variety of architectural fabrics available on the market
- Tailor-made NZ manufacture – made to perfectly suit your requirements
- An exact fit through custom designs