Dear Valued Client,
Understandably with the current Global crisis we have with COVID – 19, Shade Systems has been forced to implement our business continuity plan. Our entire team ceased operations temporarily at close of business Wednesday 25th March 2020 until further notice.
This means that our supply, installation and all delivery times will be immediately affected moving forward.
For many of our clients, we are working today to try and achieve as much as we can on our projects around NZ. In these instances, your relevant project manager will be in touch over the coming days to discuss the disruption to your project.
Please be advised that as at 11.59 p.m. Wednesday 25th March:
- We will be unable to operate as normal with interruptions to all manufacturing, installation, and deliveries, etc.
- Both night and day shifts will cease pending NZ Govt instructions for the lockdown to be lifted.
- Our supply chain will continue to be closely monitored.
- Lead times and completion dates for all projects are now indefinite and will be communicated/prioritized to our clients.
- On Monday 23/3/20, our account managers have ceased face to face visits and are keeping in contact with clients by phone and digital meetings.
- They remain fully operational and available from their home-based offices.
- Our design, CAD and consultation team will remain open for business working from home.
We will keep you fully informed as we adapt operations in our business during this unprecedented crisis with weekly updates.
We sincerely trust that our valued clients, suppliers, and team continue to remain safe and well through these challenging times.
Please do not hesitate to contact any of the team personally should you have any questions over the next few weeks.
The Shade Systems Team