LOVE MY SHADE COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the Shade Systems Love My Shade Competition each entrant must accept these terms and conditions to ‘be in to win’ any prizes.
- All entries must have the permission of any persons/children in the photo to be entered into the Love My Shade competition and uploaded to Facebook. Shade Systems is not liable for any breaches of privacy if the appropriate permission has not been obtained.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- By submitting your photos for this competition you agree to Shade Systems using this for promotional and marketing purposes.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Shade Systems and that Shade Systems may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for marketing purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Shade Systems is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified will be accepted.
- Final winner will be decided on Shade Systems premises, 120 Jervois Street, Dargaville, New Zealand.
- Winners will be notified by email and a phone call on the Friday of each week.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at Shade Systems’ option that winner will
forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Shade Systems and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Shade Systems are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.