After Sales Service
A little care goes a long way
Like any outdoor item, product or structure, maintenance of your shade sail or canopy is an important process. Nothing looks worse than mould, mildew, and lichen invading your sail or canopy, so we offer a complete maintenance service to deal with these problems after your structure is installed. This not only keeps the product looking clean and tidy but it also greatly increases the life of the product.
Our service includes:
- 24 hour support.
- Mobile crew to come to you – no hassle or fuss on your part. We do it all!
- Structure check for holes, wearing, sags and fraying.
- Removal of sails and shade structures (COLA canopies not included).
- Three step cleaning process to ensure your sails look as good as new.
- Repair of any damage, wear or stretching resulting in sag and flap.
- Storage of sails over winter
- Reinstallation onsite.
- Annual maintenance contracts available.
Scheduled service for your canopy or shade
For those who like to do things for themselves, we offer a complete range of cleaning solutions and repair kits to meet specific situations. Detailed instructions are provided – and we are always on call should you need assistance at any stage.